Welcome this summer with exciting travel plans. And why not? You have Frontier Airlines $499 summer pass to make your travel dreams come true! With this GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Summer Pass, the airline offers a 50% discount on flight fares! So, pack your bags to enjoy unlimited trips to over 75 destinations across Frontier’s route network through September 30.
Sounds super exciting and affordable? It definitely is. So, wear your reading glasses and learn more about this summer pass that has brought joyous warmth.
What Does the Frontier Airlines $499 Summer Pass Offer?
Do you want to fly wherever you want without spending a fortune? Here is an opportunity bonanza for you! Make the most of an ultra-low-cost innovation in the form of Frontier $499 summer pass for keen travelers. Let’s see what it brings to the table –
- Launched last month, the airline’s GoWild! The program facilitates travelers to enjoy unlimited trips between May 2, 2023 through September 30, 2023.
- Usually, the pass costs $999 per person. However, Frontier Airlines have slashed the fares to $499 per person.
- The passes are available till May 31, 2023 or till the supplies last.
- You can also get your hands on a GoWild! 2023-24 Annual Pass at $1,999 to travel through May 2, 2024.
Considering the excitement of tourists, the Frontier Airlines flight pass is witnessing temporary price drop. Thereby, allowing more people to avail of the benefit to travel this way.
As per Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercials at Frontier Airlines, “Since the company launched the pass three weeks ago, many GoWild! Pass holders have already taken multiple trips ranging from visits with family and friends to spontaneous day trips and exploring new destinations throughout Frontier’s map route.”
How to Use the Frontier Airlines $499 Pass?
Are you eager to use the $499 summer pass by Frontier Airlines before it disappears from the stock? Here are the simple and quick steps to follow –
- Visit the official website of Frontier Airlines.
- Purchase the GoWild! Summer Pass.
- Login to your Frontier Miles account.
- Search for your dream destination.
- Make your booking –
- A day before the scheduled flight departure for domestic vacation or
- Ten days prior to the flight departure for international trips
- Pay 1 cent in the ticket cost for each flight.
- Applicable taxes, fees, and charges extra
- Buy extras separately that include seats, ancillary products, and bags.
Once done, you can fly with your Frontier Airlines summer pass to the desired destination and strike it off your bucket list. After that, repeat the flight booking till the validity of the pass.
And what’s more? The airline’s short booking period is now dropped for reservations done by May 16. This has facilitated vacationers to advance book trips with their Frontier $499 pass
through June 8.
Are there Any Limitations with the Summer Pass?
With this pass, you might be excited to travel. However, there are certain things that you must keep in mind while using the Frontier Airlines $499 pass to book your holidays.
Take a look here –
- The pass excludes extras such as baggage and seat selection.
- Frontier has lessened the weight limit for checked bags to 40 pounds maximum.
- Flights and seats are subject to availability.
- Last seat availability is not assured.
- Keep an eye on blackout dates that include the Memorial Day and July 4 holiday weekends. Passholders can’t make bookings on such dates.
- Your Frontier summer pass will renew automatically for trips during the summer unless you cancel it.
- You can’t earn status or miles with these bookings. Although, it will extend the period for the expiry of your Frontier Miles.
- Only the pass holders can avail of the GoWild! Pass benefits and can’t transfer it to anyone else.
- The Frontier sale for $499 is available as it is expected that flights will reach a 5-year high this summer.
- U.S. residents of 18 years or more can avail of this pass.
- Travelers from 13 years to 17 years can also get the pass. However, their parents or a guardian must enroll them.
- Kids below the age of 15 must travel with someone at least 15 years old.
So, isn’t it amazing that Frontier Airlines offers a $499 pass for pocket-friendly summer travel? It enables people on a low-budget to fulfill their travel dreams.
In a nutshell, here is a jackpot opportunity for you with Frontier’s GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass. Fly to exotic and happening locations like Las Vegas, Orlando, Miami, Puerto Rico, and Cancun every day! It’s time to live your travel dreams. Thanks to the airline’s Summer pass for just $499 that has given you wings while helping you save more on travel.
So, keep your travel plans flexible and pamper the explorer in you. From students and new graduates to teachers and retirees, from frequent flyers to solo trippers, from remote workers to small businesses, everyone can feed their travel delight with this pass.
It’s time for a traveling spree!
This summer is a high time to holiday, set yourself free!
More Related Articles:
What is Frontier Airlines Missed Flight Policy?
Does Frontier have a low fare calendar?
How do I call Frontier Airlines to Manage My Bookings?
Frontier Airlines En Español Telefono
What is the pet policy for Frontier Airlines?