Do you have a flight with Icelandair? Don’t you wish to compromise your comfort in the air? Choosing your seat in advance to ensure that you are going on a delightful journey. The Icelandair seat selection procedure is quick, and you can select your seat in a few clicks only. So, proceed further to choose the seat you want to make the most of your time in the air.
However, you must review the seat selection policy beforehand to avoid any hassle. From standard seats to extra legroom seats, flyers have all the options. Let’s go through this informational post to find out more about the airline’s seat selection procedure.
What is the Icelandair seat selection policy?
Choosing your seats becomes much easier if you are familiar with the Icelandair seat selection policy. Some essential guidelines are associated with the seat selection policy. Find out those guidelines below.
- With Icelandair, you can pick your seat when making a flight booking or during the check-in procedure.
- For extra comfort, choose the Icelandair’s extra legroom seats.
- Seat selection is always subject to availability.
- If you want to select your seats, your flight booking must be confirmed and ticketed.
- Seat selection is included in some fares of the airline. For all other fares, you may have to bear the Icelandair seat selection cost to choose your seats.
- This incredible airline will randomly assign seats if you don’t choose seats in advance.
- For infants (under 2) and kids (aged 2-11), seat selection is free of cost. However, if you choose extra legroom seats for them, there will be an applicable fee.
- You can’t transfer the seat selection to another passenger.
- For safety or security reasons, the airline has the right to modify your seat selection.
Keep all these important points in mind, and reserve your seat without any hassle.
How do I choose my seats on Icelandair online?
Are you ready to pick your seat in advance to enjoy your trip to the fullest? Whether you are looking for extra legroom seats or standard seats, you can make the Iceland Air seat selection with ease. Moreover, you can choose your seats when booking flight tickets or checking in for your flight.
Let’s proceed further to learn the ways to choose your seats with Icelandair.
When booking tickets
- Firstly, open the Icelandair official site.
- Click “Flights.
- Enter travel destinations.
- Select trip type.
- Add travel dates.
- Mention the number of flyers.
- Click “Search Flights.
- Choose the best flight to your liking.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Go to the confirmation page.
- Find the “Seat Selection option.
- Open the seat map.
- Select your preferred seat.
- Pay for the entire reservation, including seat selection.
- Review the details and confirm your purchase.
Perform this step-by-step procedure to get your seat selection done when making an Icelandair booking to your destination. If travelers are unable to choose their seats during the reservation process, there is no need to worry. They will get a seat at the airport. Moreover, they can also choose their seats after the reservation process through the “Manage Booking option.
When checking in
- Go to the Icelandair official site.
- Find the “Check-in option.
- Enter your last name.
- Write your booking reference.
- Click on the “Search option.
- Follow the prompts.
- Look for the “Seat Selection option.
- Pay for the selected seat.
- Confirm your seat selection on the go.
Online check-in is available 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure for all destinations.
Can I choose my seats offline?
Yes, you can dial the Icelandair customer service number to get in touch with the travel experts. They will help you with the seat selection procedure immediately. However, you will need to share the details of your booked flight so they can check the seat availability.
Provide the details of your preferred seat. After that, the agent will find a suitable seat for you. Make a payment for booking your favorite seat on the go.
How much do I have to pay for the seat selection?
If you are planning to choose a seat, you must know that you will have to pay an Icelandair seat selection fee to confirm your purchase. However, the airline makes sure that you don’t have to pay huge charges for the seat selection.
The seat selection charges of the airline depend on your selected fare, seat, and route. Moreover, seat selection is free for some fares on the airline. So book those fares to avoid the seat selection charges.
For any information regarding the seat selection fee, you can anytime get in touch with the airline executives. They will assist you promptly.
Wrapping it up
In a nutshell, choosing your seats in advance will be great for you. By reserving your seat, you can elevate your travel experience to the next level. Just go through the mentioned seat selection process and policy to ensure a hassle-free experience. Still have queries? Connect with the Icelandair travel experts now!