Do you have a flight with Swoop Airlines, but there is a slight change in your itinerary that requires you to change the flight? Fret not because the Swoop Airlines change flight policy is here to get you covered. Moreover, Swoop Airlines allows you to change your flight up to 3 days prior to the scheduled flight departure. So go ahead and check out the following blog to get all the needed information on the airline’s flight change policy.
Can I change my flight with Swoop Airlines?
Yes, you can easily change your flight with Swoop Airlines and have a journey as per your preferences. The airline lets its flyers change their flights so they can have a great experience with the airline. However, you will have to pay the Swoop Airlines flight change fee and fare difference to confirm your flight change. To change your current flight with Swoop Airlines, you need to visit the “Manage my Bookings” section.
Swoop Airlines change flight policy – Important points to know!
If you want to change your flight with the airline, you need to know certain rules. The airline has a simple flight change policy that allows you to change your current flight to a new schedule. Swoop Airlines understands that flight change is common as anyone may need to make changes to their existing reservation.
Check out the following Swoop Airlines flight change rules, and have a smooth experience with the airline.
- Within 24 hours of the original booking process, you can change your flight for free. There should be at least 7 days from your departure to change the flight without any additional cost.
- After this 24-hour window, you will have to pay an applicable fee to change your flight.
- Please note that Swoop Airlines flight change is not allowed less than 3 days before the departure.
- To change your flight, you will also have to pay the fare difference.
- Moreover, there will be applicable change fees that depend on certain factors, such as your ticket type, route of traveling, etc.
- Passengers with ModiFly can change the date and time of the flight up to 24 hours prior to the departure for free. However, location and name changes are not included in ModiFly.
- One can change flights on Swoop Airlines on the official site or by calling the airline agents.
- If you have purchased any extras, such as advanced boarding, checked baggage, seat selection, and carry-on baggage, they will be transferred to a new flight in caase of a flight change.
- Swoop Airlines will not issue any refund or credits if the fare of your new chosen flight is lower than the original one.
Keep all these important points in mind, and change your existing flight seamlessly with the airline.
How can I change the Swoop Airlines flight?
Have you made a Swoop Airlines reservation and now wish to initiate the “Swoop Airlines Change Flight” procedure? The airline allows you to change your current flight both online and offline. Moreover, you can do it with much ease as it is quite simple to change your existing flight reservation.
Let’s talk about different ways to change your current flight with the airline.
Via official site
- Firstly, go to the official site of Swoop Airlines.
- Click on the “My Bookings” option on the homepage of the Swoop website.
- To initiate the “Swoop Airlines Flight Change Online” procedure, you need to enter your requested details in the given fields.
- First of all, enter your reservation code, followed by the last name.
- Lastly, you need to click on the “Find My Booking” option.
- After fetching your flight details, you need to select the “Change Flight” icon.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to change your flight easily with the airline.
- Enter the details of your new flight booking, and confirm it in no time.
Via mobile app
- Another way to confirm your flight change is through the mobile app of the airline.
- Install the app on your mobile device, and initiate the flight change procedure in a go.
- However, you should explore the Swoop Airlines change flight policy in advance to avoid any hassle.
- After installing the app, log in to your account or simply visit the “My Bookings” section.
- Add your asked details to access your booking details.
- After that, pick the “Change Flight” option, and follow the displayed prompts to complete the change flight procedure.
Via phone number
- There is an offline method as well to change your flight with Swoop Airlines.
- Just give a call at the official phone number of the airline to get in touch with travel experts.
- The agents of the airline are really helpful, and they are ready to help you regardless of time.
- Reach out to one of the Swoop Airlines executives, and avail immediate assistance regarding the flight change process.
- Share your current flight details with the assigned executive, along with the new preferences.
- The Swoop representative will find a suitable flight for you.
- Pay the applicable charges, and confirm the new flight booking in no time.
- Moreover, the representatives can also help you with the Swoop Airlines cancelled flights refund if you have any.
Use any of these ways to change your flight with the airline and fly off at your preferred time.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Swoop Airlines?
To change your flight on the Swoop flight, you need to pay a certain amount. However, the change flight fee of the airline is minimal as Swoop Airlines understands that changes can happen to anyone.
- However, the Swoop Airlines flight change fee depends upon certain factors, such as your ticket type and the time you are initiating the change.
- But as per the standard change flight policy, for changes made in 3 or more days and less than 7 days from departure, you will have to pay $150 as a fee.
- If you are making changes 7 days or more before the departure, a change fee of $100 will be charged.
- Flyers can’t change the flight less than 3 days before the flight departure.
How to find the reservation code?
To make any changes to your current booking, you need your reservation code. If you don’t know where to find this code, then worry not. Just open the confirmation email sent by the airline to find the reservation code. Moreover, the airline provides the reservation code at the time of booking. But if you have lost it, you can simply open the confirmation email to find it.
Can you cancel the Swoop Airlines flight?
Yes, the airline allows you to cancel your flight booking without any additional effort. If any change interrupts your travel plan, you can easily initiate the cancelation procedure. Swoop Airlines believes in facilitating flyers with the utmost flexibility. Therefore, it lets you change or cancel your flight as per your preferences. Moreover, you can cancel your current Swoop Airlines booking for free within 24 hours of reservation per the Swoop Airlines cancellation policy.
Here are the steps to cancel your current booking with the airline.
- Firstly, visit Swoop Airlines official site.
- Secondly, find the “My Bookings” option on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your required details in the given fields.
- Start with adding the reservation code.
- After that, add your last name in the given field.
- Click on the “Find My Booking” option to view your booking.
- After that, you need to find the “Cancel the Flight” icon.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your flight within no time.
With these simple steps, you can initiate the “Swoop Airlines Flight Cancellation” quickly.
Wrapping it up
Need to change your current flight with Swoop Airlines? Check out the flight change policy, and change your current flight without any extra effort. The airline permits all travelers to change their flights up until 3 days prior to the scheduled flight departure. Either visit the official site to contact Swoop Airlines agents to confirm the flight change in a snap of a finger. Get in touch with an airline executive now to change your current flight conveniently.